Daily Routine

My daily routine. My daily routine is every Monday through Friday I wake up at 5:45 in the morning. I get out of bed and get dressed for school, after getting dressed I head downstairs and fix my rats nest hair. By the time I em done doing all that its about 6:30 in the morning and school starts at 8:05 in the morning so I go to my friends house every morning. I bike to my friends and they kindly serve me breakfast. By the time I em finished eating it’s 7:20 in the the morning and me and my friend get our bikes ready and where off to school. My friend and I get on the bike path ten minutes. My friend and I also three others meet on the bike path and slowly head off to school. After school I head home and do my homework I brought from school. I get ready to go out to the farm and take care of the animals there with my mom. After working at the farm I head home eat, shower and go to bed and then wake up and start over. Now that’s my daily routine.

One Response

1. Olivia at |

Hello, I definitely somewhat relate to your daily life but usually waking up at 6, dealing with my crazy hair, and heading to school with my friend but it’s more of a carpool thing. It sounds like you have a farm which is very cool! I just have a cat and dog! You can visit me at
    https://afascinatingblogbyolivia.edublogs.org/wp-admin/post-new.php

Reply